HEALTH & SAFETY
The health, safety and well-being of our Guests and Employees are of utmost importance to all of us at The Norwich Spa at Graduate Providence. We have developed the following operating procedures to address any concerns you may have, and to align the overall Guest Experience with your expectations. We ask for your assistance and cooperation in this regard.
- We have completed a Rhode Island Certification Process for required Covid-19 precautions.
- Any employee that is ill will be required to stay home and encouraged to seek medical attention.
- All employees wear masks at all times while on duty.
- Management is conducting a Daily Health Check and temperature screening with each of our staff members to ensure they are symptom free when they arrive at the property.
- Guests should not visit the property if they are feeling sick.
- Guests are required to do a touchless temperature screening and health screen upon check-in. Guest must also wear masks at all times, except during facials. We will provide masks in the Spa Reception Area for Guests who may have forgotten to bring one with them.
- We ask that our Guests always follow established social distancing guidelines for their safety and the safety of other guests and employees.
- Common areas of the property are cleaned and fully disinfected on a regular basis in addition to enhanced and more frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high-volume touch surfaces throughout our daily operations.
- We are using a disinfectant throughout our property that provides hospital grade disinfection and is approved by the EPA for COVID-19.
- Our employees have been trained in all new protocols established to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Maximum occupancy for the elevator is set at two guests, or a single-family group. Signs are posted accordingly.
- Protective Plexiglass shields have been installed at key points of guest interaction.
- Guests will receive a bottled water upon check-in. Additional bottled water is available throughout the spa.
- Additional clean-up time has been included after each service to ensure treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each guest.