Pay range – Hourly Commensurate with Education and Experience
Requires a flexible schedule based on business, client, and staffing demands.
- The Spa & Salon Supervisor supports the Spa Director in managing all aspects of the day-to-day Spa & Salon, Retail, e-Commerce and Shipping & Receiving, operations and related services, its financial performance, and provides support to the Spa Director in the implementation of strategic initiatives at the spa.
- Maximizes productivity and ensures adequate staffing levels; inspects and implements necessary safety and sanitation guidelines; and conducts maintenance and housekeeping inspections.
- Bachelor degree preferred, plus one (1) to three (3) years of spa/salon management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Rhode Island Massage Therapy License preferred.
- Must have experience at creating a spa/salon environment and experience consistent with a 5-star setting.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire, train, develop, and direct management and staff.
- Must be able to prioritize and be able to multi-task.
- Must be experienced in Word, Excel, Outlook & Industry PMS system(s).
- Must be able to interpret documents such as staff schedules, meeting minutes, safety rules, policy and procedure manuals, standards and procedures, disciplinary notices, and performance reviews.
- In the absence of the Spa Director, the Spa & Salon Supervisor is responsible to direct the Spa operation.
- Must comply with established pre-employment screening policies.