Pay range – Hourly Commensurate with Education and Experience
Requires a flexible schedule based on business, client, and staffing demands.
- Nail Technicians perform professional nail, hand, and foot treatments.
- They must possess a thorough knowledge of nails, including basic knowledge of hand and foot massage techniques, a neat application of nail polish and long wear nail polish, artificial nail application and fills.
- They must possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in the spa’s specific nail service offerings.
- They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide beauty solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
- They must hold and maintain a current state license.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Holds a valid State of Rhode Island Nail technician license.
- Guest service experience necessary.
- Ability to perform a minimum of five hours of consecutive treatments.
- Perform the duties of a nail technician which requires standing, pushing, pulling, manual dexterity, and proper ergonomic posture.
- Must regularly be able to lift and move 20lbs.
- Must be able to work with such items as nail polishes and polish removers, manicure and pedicure implements, UV lights. Microwaves, bath and sea salts, aromatherapies and fragrances, heat and cold and withstand the simultaneous noise from three whirlpool foot stations.
- Must be able to work in an environment where guests are scantily clad or disrobing for services.